- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Rider tested and approved
- 65% larger housing
- 15% larger rack gear
- 5mm thick carbon steel mounting plates
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Internal Teflon bushing for unmatched longevity
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Easy bolt-on design
Z-Bend Heavy-Duty Rack and Pinion
Select Z-Bend Tie Rods for your big lift kit and stay in control. Our Z-bend tie rods are specially designed with steel gussets that give you the strength you need with 6" or more of lift. The solid Z-bend tube is made with 4140 steel. The bend is the only way to reach the spindle on a big lift kit without overextending your joints. It comes with the same high strength 4130 Chromoly tie rod ends that make sure your wheels turn where you want them too no matter how big they are.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.