- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Installation of the rear windshield on a Pioneer 1000-5 requires permanent removal of the rear window nets.
- Not compatible with Honda cab enclosure doors.
- Available with a dark or light tint
- Prevents annoying suction and keeps out the elements
- Protects against debris from rear tires
- Made of tough polycarbonate—250 times stronger than glass
- Can be used with hard or soft tops
- Can be installed or removed in minutes
- Heavy-duty steel clamps keep windshield secure
- Comes with all hardware and full color instructions
Works with your Pioneer 1000-5 Dump Bed
SuperATV’s Polycarbonate Rear Windshield is designed to work with the Honda Pioneer 1000-5's most innovative feature—the convertible dump bed. The rear windshield flips up to give you quick access to your UTV’s bed and allows it to life and dump without getting in the way. When flipped down, it secures snug against your tailgate and cage using gaskets and heavy-duty Velcro straps to keep your rear passengers sealed in. It doesn’t rattle even when you’re bouncing down the trail with a full load.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.