- Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011+
- Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011+
- Can-Am Commander 800 MAX : 2016+
- Can-Am Commander 1000 MAX : 2014+
- 2" additional clearance
- 1.5" forward offset
- 1.25" tubing—larger than OEM
- Run up to 32" front tires with no lift!
- Adjustable camber
- UV-resistant gloss black powder coat finish
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Get the most out of your Commander with SuperATV's High-Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms. Get an additional 2" of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a lifetime warranty and featuring 1.25” diameter tubing for superior strength. That means you can ride hard and push the envelope because SuperATV’s got your back. Our unique dual bend design maintains factory steering geometry while giving you a 1.5” forward offset. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods, plus increased stability and room for up to 32” tires! To give your machine the ultimate clearance pair with 2.5" lift kit and our extended rear trailing arms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.