How do you make the toughest job site vehicle even tougher? Give it an upgraded powertrain, larger engine and more towing capacity, for starters. Then install a more rigid frame and improved suspension for strength in any environment. Haul more. Tow more. Do more. Atlas JSV
With seating for six, the Atlas JSV 6400 outworks standard UTVs with a composite box, electric bed lift and automotive-quality, responsive electric power steering.
- Two-cylinder, ProStar 1000cc, OHC engine, stronger clutch and smoother drivetrain tackle demanding jobsite conditions.
- The Atlas JSV’s fabricated all-steel cargo bed won’t buckle or bend. Dump cargo with the touch of a button and haul a fully loaded pallet, thanks to a generous 18 cubic feet of cargo space.*Steel cargo bed available on 3400SD model only.
- A one-piece chassis and independent rear suspension offers rigidity in the toughest work environments.
- ENGINE POLARIS® 2-CYLINDER, 999cc SOHC, GAS EFI
- HORSEPOWER 40 HP (upgradable to 78hp for $399)
- Payload capacity: 1900lbs
- Towing capacity: 2500lbs
- Weight: 1925lbs
- Length: 157in
- Width: 62.5in
- Height: 75in
- Ground clearance: 12in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.