(2) Units Now available!!
Units will have the following FREE accessories installed
(1) EMP One Piece Poly Roof $214.99 value
(1) EMP Lexan Front Windshield Hard Coated Option $309.99 value
How do you make the toughest job site vehicle even tougher? Give it an upgraded powertrain, larger engine and more towing capacity, for starters. Then install a more rigid frame and improved suspension for strength in any environment. Haul more. Tow more. Do more. Atlas JSV
The Atlas JSV 3400 sets itself apart from traditional UTVs with features like a steel box with electric bed lift and an electric power steering kit for responsive, automotive-quality control. The 3400 series side-by-side features a composite box and electric bed lift.
- Two-cylinder, ProStar 1000cc, OHC engine, stronger clutch and smoother drivetrain tackle demanding jobsite conditions.
- The Atlas JSV’s fabricated all-steel cargo bed won’t buckle or bend. Dump cargo with the touch of a button and haul a fully loaded pallet, thanks to a generous 18 cubic feet of cargo space.*Steel cargo bed available on 3400SD model only.
- A one-piece chassis and independent rear suspension offers rigidity in the toughest work environments.
- Save your strength for the rest of the day. Transport the weight of your load smoothly and effortlessly with electronic power steering, standard.
- ENGINE POLARIS® 2-CYLINDER, 999cc SOHC, GAS EFI
- HORSEPOWER 40 HP (upgradable to 78hp for $399)
- Payload capacity: 1900lbs
- Towing capacity: 2500lbs
- Weight: 1630lbs
- Length: 125in
- Width: 62.5in
- Height: 75in
- Ground clearance: 12in