w/52" Fabricated 10GA Deck, ZT3100 Transaxle
- Price listed is for 0% interest for 48 mo with approved financing.
- We can approve just about anyone with a 580+ credit score. Fill out our easy financing form to get approval today, there is no impact on your credit score to get approved with our exclusive soft pull feature.
- Featuring a 52” fabricated deck that’s 5½” deep and made of 10-gauge steel
- Powerful 23 hp Kawasaki FR691V V-Twin engine
- Fully tubular steel frame, Self-adjusting belt technology, High-Back Padded Seat and armrests, Foot-operated deck lift
If buying online this item is local pickup or delivery only.*
About Gravely Mowers
Durable. Efficient. Dependable. Acre after acre. Professional landscapers proudly choose the Gravely brand to help them shape our beautiful American landscape because we do more than build our powerful machines to work. We build them to last.
Fully Tubular Design
High-strength, premium-grade material withstands force from any direction.
Computer-developed for maximum fatigue life and reinforced stress points
Designed Deck Leveling
Optimized grass lift requires less horsepower and better fuel efficiency
Simple, minimum wear points make it easier to adjust as necessary
Constant Belt Tension System
Self-adjusting belts ensure constant tension and consistent blade tip speed
Extremely precise cutting results and longer belt life
Fully Welded Tubular Frame
This fully welded tubular frame is a professional-grade backbone tough enough to get the job done in your backyard.
Dual Arm Deck Lift
The dual arm deck lift features a 4-point hanging system for deck stability and even cutting performance.
The plush, high-back seat with armrests ensures upgraded comfort for longer mowing sessions.