Gear Case Questions? Call Us: 810-656-9347 Complete Differential
Fits RZR models 2008-2010 & Ranger Midsize / Crew Midsize 570 2014-2015 1333053, 1333391, 1337106
- For RZR 800 replaces Polaris OEM part # 1332438, 1332803, 1332831.
- For Ranger Mid Size 570 see fitment chart & *CUSTOMER MUST SOURCE AND REPLACE METRIC MOUNTING BOLTS WITH 3/8-16 X 7/8 BOLTS* (This diff will NOT fit Sportsman or Scamblers)
- Free Shipping Within U.S. Lower 48 states
- Manufactured in the USA!!
- Units will have a 7075 Billet Aluminum roll cage assembly in place of the stock OEM plastic cage.
- This unit will also include a premium quality pinion bearing.
- Rebuilt units will have new seals, bearings and bushings, ring & pinion, outer case, armature plate and hubs. They are checked for proper function before shipping. Includes Fluid
- Check Application Guide for Fitments.
Please note: These are remanufactured units that have upgraded internals from the original OEM unit that was installed from the factory when it was new. These gear cases are fully tested for proper function and meet OEM specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Polaris Front Differential Frequently Asked Questions
Look at the tag riveted to the differential and the part number with start with 13 . . . . or give us a call and we can look up your part number with year, make and model information.
We do not accept cores at this time, so great news, we don't have a core charge. :)
Yes, we are dealers for many major aftermarket manufactures and can pass on a generous discount on over 500,000 parts and accessories. Give us a call for a quote.
Free UPS ground shipping is included in the price within the lower 48 states. If you are in Canada, please contact us with your city and postal code and we can give you a quote. The customer is responsible for all Canadian Duty and funds are quoted in USD
Getting you back on the trail is important to us. Please contact us and we can give you a quote to help meet your deadline.
Not at this time.
Yes they have proper quantity of fluid in the case